The Metcalf Foundation, along with the Ontario Trillium Foundation, the Toronto Arts Council, the Ontario Arts Council, and the Canada Council for the Arts, is pleased to announce a collaboration with the McConnell Foundation and Innoweave to host a series of workshops on Social Finance for Arts & Culture. Targeting arts & culture organizations interested in the new Social Finance Fund, the workshops will uncover the principles of social finance and its potential for diversifying your organization’s revenue streams.
There will be one in-person workshop and two webinars (one in French) in mid-November. All sessions are free of charge but you must register in order to guarantee your seat. For the in-person workshop, registration is limited to two representatives from each organization:
- In-person workshop (English) November 19, 2019, 10am-12pm
Ontario Trillium Foundation, 800 Bay St, 5th Floor, Toronto, ON
- English webinar November 19, 2019, 1pm-2:30pm
- French webinar November 18, 2019 1pm-2:30pm
In these sessions, we will explore:
- How social finance benefits arts & culture organizations
- The repayable Social Finance Fund — a $2 billion funding opportunity
- The $50 million Investment Readiness grant program to access investment-readiness services
- Ideation exercises for how your organization can benefit from social finance
- How Innoweave helps organizations get ready to access social finance
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to you joining us!